Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Santilli
Dr. Thomas Santilli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jenkintown, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Santilli is affiliated with Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Santilli has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Santilli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.
Dr. Warren Wilkes
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Peter Shaftel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi31
Dr. Megan Taylor
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi30