A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Santilli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santilli
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Santilli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Santilli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Santilli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Santilli MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Santilli practice?
- Dr. Thomas Santilli has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Santilli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.