A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Santilli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Santilli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Santilli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Santilli MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Santilli practice?
- Dr. Thomas Santilli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Santilli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.