Learn more about Dr. Thomas Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Santilli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santilli
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Santilli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Santilli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Santilli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Santilli MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Santilli practice?
- Dr. Thomas Santilli has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Santilli practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.