A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Santora, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Critical Care, Trauma/Injury Procedures, and TraumaInjury Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Santora graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Santora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Santora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Santora practice?
Dr. Thomas Santora practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Santora, Dr. Tomas Santora, Dr. Tommie Santora, Dr. Tommy Santora