A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Santora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Santora, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Santora graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Santora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Santora practice?
Dr. Thomas Santora practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.