A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Santora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Santora, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Santora graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Santora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Santora MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Santora practice?
- Dr. Thomas Santora has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Santora practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.