A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Santoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Santoro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Santoro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoro graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santoro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Santoro MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Santoro practice?
- Dr. Thomas Santoro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Santoro practices Internal Medicine near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Fargo Internists.