Learn more about Dr. Thomas Santoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Santoro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Santoro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoro graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santoro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santoro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Santoro practice?
Dr. Thomas Santoro practices Internal Medicine near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Fargo Internists.