inactive

Thomas J Santoro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 10th, 2015
Dr Santoro, was one of the most caring and compassionate Rheumatologist I have ever seen. A kind and knowledgeable man, very much skilled in his profession. It has been a few years since I have seen him but I would recommend him to anyone.

February 5th, 2014
Watch out.
This doctor violates boundaries on so many levels. That's all I'm gonna say. Just watch out.

March 28th, 2013
A real doctor, one who cares about the patient, not just the paycheck.
Dr. Santoro is the most caring person I have ever met. Not only is he my rheumatologist, he shows that he cares enough about you to consider him a friend. I want to thank Dr. Santoro and his staff for making it possible for me to function and move again. Without them, I would be crippled up and in a wheel chair. When I came to see Dr. Santoro, I was in extreme pain and had minimal mobility from Rheumatoid Arthritis, with his care and knowledge, I now am able to use my hands again, and I can walk around with minimal pain. They are amazing people, and deserve much praise.