Dr. Thomas Sargero Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Sargero Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017

I have never been treated so rudely by a Doctors front desk staff. I filled out and had my father sign his transfer of medical records request. Upon calling and checking to see if the release had been revived the receptionist at the front desk was very short and very rude to the point of I honestly question the judgement of the Doctor if this is what he puts as the patients first impression of his practice. I am happy I made the choice to move my father from this Doctor to a place that treats you with care and courtesy.

May 16th, 2016

Dr. Sargero's office is a joke. The front desk is awful! I witnessed them not helping a elderly blind lady out with her paperwork that needed filled out. Another patient had to help her fill it out. Also, they have a shock assisted in-swing door that makes it really hard for handicapped people to access. I had to help 4 people exit the office. I mentioned my concerns to them and they discharged me from the practice.

March 22nd, 2016

"Office Manager" needs removed/reprimanded for unprofessional actions

I am a long term (15+ year) patient of Dr Sargero. I have been laid off from work for the past 8 months and have been unable to afford to make an appointment due to no extra income or Insurance. I called today to make an appointment to speak with Dr Sargero and receive my long term medications and after a very disappointing discussion with the "Office Manager", I was advised that due to not keeping up on my therapy (accusing me of receiving my medications elsewhere) that" she" has the right to revoke my Patient privilege and that I was not to call the office again nor come into the office, then proceeded to hang up on me twice. The last I checked, this would have to be the Dr's decision to keep me as a Pt not a disgruntled "employee". I have seen many different office personnel come and go, but I have to say that this latest group of employees tops the list of the most disrespectful, ungrateful & self-centered ones yet. I have not spent all of these years getting to know my Dr just to have 1 ungrateful person take that Dr/Pt relationship away from me. I am filing a complaint and also seeking legal council regarding the removal/reprimand of this "Office Manager". The Dr needs to know how "his" employees are chasing away his patients by choosing who can come in and who cannot.

April 17th, 2015

Epitomizes everything that is wrong with healthcare.

The most disgusting, dirty "doctor's" office I have ever experienced. The staff seems uneducated, "Doctor" Sargero didn't seemed genuinely interested with my overall well being, but rather a bit distracted and dismissive. There was a particular employee, (though I don't know her exact position) that was extremely loud, obnoxious, and unprofessional (the list could go on). I would not recommend anyone that is concerned with their health or overall wellbeing consider visiting this "practice", as it is a disgustingly unsanitary, disorganized circus that epitomizes everything that is wrong with healthcare.

March 12th, 2015

Family doctor

My family has been with Dr Sargero for 30 years. He has great bedside manner and l even have become friends with his staff. I think of him as a member of the family..

November 23rd, 2014

Office staff is biggest down fall.

September 12th, 2014

Me and my mom love dr sargero he is a very caring dr and NOT a pill pusher I recommend him 100%

July 15th, 2014

Horrible bedside manner, does not seem to care about his patients, some of the staff are rude, trys to push unnecessary medications and procedures.

June 11th, 2012

needs lots of improvement

looking for new doctor. would Not recommend this office.

April 13th, 2012

horrible doctor!

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!! I have had to call on my mother's behalf as the medical treatment for her has been horrendous. I was treated horribly by her office staff. They have no concern for the well-being of their patients as they are used to seeing drug addicts of Hamilton. FIND MUCH BETTER HEALTHCARE ELSEWHERE!

March 21st, 2009

Great Doctor

I have been with this dr from day one he has been there for me through good times and bad he definitly has great bed side manners which is very hard to find he definitly has his patients health a number 1 priority

December 29th, 2016