Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sasser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sasser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasser graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sasser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Sasser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Sasser practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sasser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sasser practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons and Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons.