Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Satterly
Dr. Thomas Satterly, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Poplar Bluff, MO, with another office in Saint Charles, MO. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Satterly is affiliated with Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Satterly has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...