A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sauer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sauer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Sauer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Sauer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.