A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sauer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sauer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Sauer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Sauer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.