A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Saylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Saylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Saylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Saylor graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Saylor MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Saylor practice?
- Dr. Thomas Saylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Saylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near North Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See North Palm Beach Surgeons.