Learn more about Dr. Thomas Saylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Saylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Saylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Saylor graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Saylor MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Saylor practice?
- Dr. Thomas Saylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Saylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near North Palm Beach, FL.
See North Palm Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and North Palm Beach Surgeons.