A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scagnelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scagnelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scagnelli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scagnelli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Scagnelli, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scagnelli graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Scagnelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Scagnelli MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Scagnelli practice?
- Dr. Thomas Scagnelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Scagnelli practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.