The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Scalea
Dr. Thomas Scalea, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Scalea is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Kernan Hospital. Dr. Scalea has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Scalea has the following 3 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Thomas Scalea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Theodore Manson
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Bradley Taylor
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi24
Dr. Marcelo Cardarelli
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi37