Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scanlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scanlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Scanlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cystic Fibrosis, Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency, and Gene Therapy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scanlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scanlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Scanlin practice?
Dr. Thomas Scanlin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians, New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists, and New Brunswick Pulmonologists.