A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scanlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scanlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Scanlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scanlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scanlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans