A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scanlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scanlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanlin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scanlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Scanlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scanlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Scanlin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Scanlin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Scanlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Scanlin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.