- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scanlin is Excellent. Dr. Scanlin has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Scanlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cystic Fibrosis, Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency, and Gene Therapy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scanlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scanlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scanlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Scanlin practice?
Dr. Thomas Scanlin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Scanlin, Dr. Tomas Scanlin, Dr. Tommie Scanlin, Dr. Tommy Scanlin