Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scanlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scanlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scanlin
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Scanlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Scanlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanlin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scanlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Scanlin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Scanlin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Scanlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Scanlin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Pulmonologists.