A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schaefer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Schaefer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Schaefer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Schaefer practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.