Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schaumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaumberg
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaumberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schaumberg, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaumberg graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schaumberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hyland Schaumberg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Schaumberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schaumberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Schaumberg practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Critical Care Practitioners, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors.