A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schenk, Orthopedics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenk
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schenk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenk graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schenk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Schenk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Schenk practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schenk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schenk practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.