A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scheuerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scheuerman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheuerman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Scheuerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheuerman graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Scheuerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Scheuerman DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Scheuerman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Scheuerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Scheuerman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.