Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Schleeter
Dr. Thomas Schleeter, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Schleeter is affiliated with St Vincent Indianapolis Hospital. Dr. Schleeter has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Schleeter has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Thomas Schleeter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Michael Busk
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi30
Dr. David Wrobleski
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi20
Dr. Adam Werne
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi7