Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Schnitzer
Dr. Thomas Schnitzer, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schnitzer is affiliated with Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital, Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic, and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Schnitzer has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Schnitzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Andrew Naidech
Preventive Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi20
Dr. Jay Gavvala
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi
Dr. Eric Liotta
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi9