A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schnur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schnur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schnur, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnur graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schnur has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Schnur practice?
Dr. Thomas Schnur practices Pediatrics near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.