A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schnur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schnur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schnur, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnur graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schnur has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Schnur MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Schnur practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schnur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schnur practices Pediatrics near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.