Dr. Thomas Schomaker Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Schomaker?

Mother

Posted on March 15th, 2016

We refuse to see the dr after the last time! He yelled at me in front of my child for no reason other than I asked if I could call my child's allergist before placing him on steroids for a possible asthma flair! When I got home I called my son's allergist and he said he would not have given him the oral steroid !! I was degraded and berated by Dr Schumacher made to feel like a horrible mom if I didn't give this med!! Never again!

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr. Schomaker is a wonderful, caring pediatrician. He always spends time with me and answers all of my questions. The office staff is very friendly too. Dr. Schomaker always makes me feel like my child is important and I always leave the office knowing exactly what to do. Also I am never refused a same day appointment. I am always able to get my sick child in. Very happy with the entire office.

If you want a professional go to Dr. Schomaker

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I have three children who range in age from elementary school to college and Dr. Schomaker is always very connected with all of them. When my youngest was born, he had a serious feeding issue and Dr. Schomaker walked us through it and had great empathy for our situation. He was very professional and his stafff was so supportive. Dr. Schomaker is not a push-over, he will not bend his diagnosis or treatment - this is what makes him a professional in my opinion. If you want a "yes" man, then go elsewhere. I was glad he didn't change his medicine to please me when my youngest was sick.

Mom of 4

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I would disregard the first review. Dr. Schomaker is an awesome Doctor. He spends so much time engaging with my kids. He has always been courteous to me and my family. He is very professional and his diagnosises are always accurate. I have never been turned away for a same day appointment and my waiting time is typical of a physicians office. Also, The staff is always courteous to me and has even helped me with insurance questions(which are never easy) and referrals.

Disrespectful and unprofessional

Posted on December 24th, 2013

This physician lacks professionalism and character! Every time I bring my son to see him we wait an hour to be seen by him it is ridiculous! He lashed out because I complained about waiting an hour to be seen instead of apologizing for our inconvenience. He had the audacity to tell me if I want my son to be seen or I can go to urgent care if I don't like it! I would never recommend this insensitive pediatrician to any parent who values their child's care and dignity!

Posted on April 28th, 2016