A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schott, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schott graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schott has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Schott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Schott practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schott has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Schott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.