A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schott, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schott
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schott graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schott has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Schott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Schott practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schott has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Schott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.