A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schrattenholzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schrattenholzer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schrattenholzer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrattenholzer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Schrattenholzer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frank Schrattenholzer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Schrattenholzer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schrattenholzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schrattenholzer practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists and Portland Pain Management Doctors.