A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schreiber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Schreiber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Schreiber MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schreiber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schreiber practices Psychiatry near Tenafly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Tenafly Psychiatrists.