A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwaab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schwaab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwaab, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwaab graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. Schwaab has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Schwaab MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Schwaab practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schwaab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schwaab practices Urology near Concord, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Concord Urologists.