A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwaderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwaderer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwaderer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schwaderer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas George Schwaderer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Schwaderer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schwaderer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schwaderer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.