Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schwann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwann, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwann graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Schwann practice?
Dr. Thomas Schwann practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI and Hartford, CT.
See Toledo Surgeons, Toledo Family Physicians, and Toledo Cardiologists.