A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schwann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwann, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwann graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Schwann MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Schwann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schwann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schwann practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Toledo Surgeons.