Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schwann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwann, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwann graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Schwann MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Schwann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schwann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schwann practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons and Toledo Cardiothoracic Surgeons.