A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schwenk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwenk
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schwenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwenk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwenk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schwenk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Schwenk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Schwenk practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schwenk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schwenk practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors, Las Vegas Family Physicians, and Las Vegas Sports Medicine Doctors.