A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schwenk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwenk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwenk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schwenk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Schwenk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Schwenk practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schwenk has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schwenk practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors, Ann Arbor Family Physicians, and Ann Arbor Sports Medicine Doctors.