A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwieterman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwieterman graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwieterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Mercer Cnty Jnt Township Comm, Coldwater, Oh
- Mercer County Joint Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwieterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwieterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Schwieterman practice?
Dr. Thomas Schwieterman practices Family Medicine near Coldwater, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maria Stein, OH.
See Coldwater Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Schwieterman, Dr. Tomas Schwieterman, Dr. Tommie Schwieterman, Dr. Tommy Schwieterman