A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwieterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwieterman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Schwieterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwieterman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwieterman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schwieterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Mercer Cnty Jnt Township Comm, Coldwater, Oh
- Mercer County Joint Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Schwieterman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Schwieterman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schwieterman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schwieterman practices Family Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mason, OH and Maria Stein, OH.
See Cincinnati Primary Care Doctors.