A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwieterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schwieterman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwieterman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwieterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwieterman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwieterman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schwieterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Mercer Cnty Jnt Township Comm, Coldwater, Oh
- Mercer County Joint Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Schwieterman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Schwieterman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schwieterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Schwieterman practices Family Medicine near Maria Stein, OH.
See Maria Stein Primary Care Doctors.