A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwieterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schwieterman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwieterman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schwieterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwieterman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwieterman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schwieterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Mercer Cnty Jnt Township Comm, Coldwater, Oh
- Mercer County Joint Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas D Schwieterman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Schwieterman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schwieterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Schwieterman practices Family Medicine near Maria Stein, OH.
See Maria Stein Primary Care Doctors.