A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scilaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scilaris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Scilaris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scilaris graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scilaris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Scilaris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Scilaris practice?
- Dr. Thomas Scilaris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Scilaris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.