Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scilaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scilaris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Scilaris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scilaris graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scilaris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scilaris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Scilaris practice?
Dr. Thomas Scilaris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Surgeons.