A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scilaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scilaris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scilaris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scilaris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Scilaris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scilaris graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scilaris has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Scilaris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Scilaris practice?
- Dr. Thomas Scilaris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Scilaris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.