A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scornavacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scornavacca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Scornavacca, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Scornavacca graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scornavacca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Scornavacca DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Scornavacca practice?
- Dr. Thomas Scornavacca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Scornavacca practices Family Medicine near Harvard, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Leominster, MA.
See Harvard Family Physicians.