Dr. Thomas Scully Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Scully?

February 12th, 2015

Exceptional care.

September 24th, 2013

Do not recommend

Doctor was very rude. Acted like I was ignorant.

June 25th, 2012

waits

I feel waiting at the least, for each appointment I had with him, of an hour and 35 minutes to the least an hour and 20 minutes is asking a bit to much from a person. I feel that shows a lack of repect from the doctor.

April 30th, 2012

Dr. know it all

December 8th, 2011

I am a Nurse. He diagnosed a problem with our teenage daughter. It was a birth defect unknown to us. She had a major infection. Her kidney had to be removed. He did it by laproscopy. She is doing well he coninutes to follow her. I cannot say enough good about him.

October 27th, 2011

TVT Patient

After suffering for a few years with Urinary Incontinence, not going to a doctor sooner strictly due to embarrassment on my part, Dr. Scully diagnosed and repaired my problem within a few weeks of my 1st appointment with him. I was given many warnings and side affects in connection to the TVT procedure. I've not had a single problem due to the procedure that was performed by Dr. Scully a year ago. I've also not had a single episode of incontinence since the TVT. Healing time was extremely minimal. As matter of fact, I had to be reminded to take it easy, because I felt completely normal. I highly recommend Dr. Scully!

May 19th, 2011

Beware- this doctor does not care about you

My OB referred my husband to this doctor to help him with low sperm count/ infertility. We had the worst experience with both Dr Scully and his office. No one would return calls when we called to get test results and during our last appointment we waited over an hour and finally my husband left. I waited in Dr. Scully's office to finally get the test results and he went on to tell me he could not help us and we would have to do IUI. He told me has patients with much worse problems as he often has to tell 80 year olds they have cancer. Like our problem did not matter to him at all. Wish he would have told us from the get go that he could not help us. We wasted a lot of time it caused a lot of unneeded stress. He Could of taken that time to refer is to another urilogist that specializes in male infertility or a reproductive specialist. Dr Scully has a horrible bed side manor. You bet I told my OB about my experience so that she never refers another patient to him again.

February 28th, 2011

This is the rudest doctor I have ever met.

June 22nd, 2010

AVOID FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT

Please stay away from him. I acted very naively before deciding upon him, but with that held aside, he was at the least misleading and even more so incompetent. I underwent surgery by him. He was very sly in the way he answered my questions about the surgery before and even after the surgery. After the surgery, when he noticed my disapproval with the surgery, he simply replied, "What you see is what you get." The mere fact is that he himself was not competent enough to do the procedure he convinced me he was capable of doing. If you do not trust me and think that I am a disparate case, I beg to think twice on the answers he provides to your questions. They don't say much, but attempt to you reassure you. I came in with medical questions, and he responded pretty arrogantly with "Come on, I'll take care of you, I'm the expert here." sort of answers.I'm just trying to help people stay away from him.He has poor reviews on other websites too. Believe meI'm an idiot for going to this idiot

October 19th, 2017