Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Sell MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Sell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sell has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sell practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Infectious Disease Doctors.