- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sell is Excellent. Dr. Sell has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sell has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph`s Hospital-Marshfield
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Sell practice?
Dr. Thomas Sell practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Wausau, WI.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Sell, Dr. Tomas Sell, Dr. Tommie Sell, Dr. Tommy Sell