Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Sexton
Dr. Thomas Sexton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ, with another office in Stratford, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Sexton is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Washington Township, Kennedy Memorial Hospital and Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Sexton has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Thomas Sexton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.
Dr. Joseph Gambale
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Maryann Lauletta
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi19
Dr. Adrian Popescu
Hospitalist, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi16