A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sexton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sexton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexton graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sexton has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Sexton DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Sexton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sexton has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sexton practices Internal Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Internists.