A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shackleford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shackleford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shackleford, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shackleford graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Shackleford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Shackleford DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Shackleford practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shackleford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Shackleford practices Anesthesiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Virginia Beach Anesthesiologists.