A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shanahan, Radiation Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shanahan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanahan graduated from Northwestrn University Medial School,CXhicago,IL. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shanahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
- St Johns Springfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Girard Shanahan MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Shanahan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shanahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shanahan practices Radiation Oncology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Radiologists.