inactive

Thomas Sharon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 1st, 2016
Should Not Treat Women
When I was at my most vulnerable -I had a severe head congestion and could not breath immediately after giving birth- Dr. Sharon was the MD on call for my standard MD. He proceeded to yell at me, tell me I was over-reacting, and would not even come near the bed to examine me. That night I needed oxygen and my O2 levels were very low. I would not recommend him to any woman.

September 16th, 2013
He has been my Doctor for 20 years now and I don't have any negatives to say. I have had 3 deliveries with him and all were handled beautifully! Kudos Dr. Sharon!

May 4th, 2013
Listens and cares
Dr Sharon delivered my first baby and now I'm back to see him pregnant with our second. Dr Sharon really listens to you and cares about your questions and concerns. He make you feel extremely comfortable and that's why we are back. His bedside manner is great. Highly recommend him.

March 12th, 2012
Big Practice, Impersonal Service
Dr. Sharon works in a big practice and I only saw him 1 time during my pregnancy. It took a long time to get an appointment or get results from lab work. I picked him after a lot of research because I was dedicated to avoiding a c-section with my pregnancy and have fibroids. After a few months into my pregnancy, I ended up just seeing the midwives at the practice but even that was a cold experience. The office is so large you have to follow signs to get from lab work to the exam room and so on. And you have to pay for parking. All in all, I was not happy with this OB experience and in hindsight would have chosen someone else. I was able to stick with my birth plan and avoid intervention and for that I am thankful. Everyone at the practice is nice but it is just so big it is hard to have a homey experience. I did not like seeing a different doc every time. If you want to foster a real relationship with your provider, I wouldn't choose this practice.

July 15th, 2011
No bad reviews permitted
I find it odd that I posted a negative review on another website and it has been taken down (twice). I am going to try posting on this website to see if I have a smiliar experience. This doctor works for a mega practice. There are 8 doctors and 4-5 midwives on staff so this practice is one of the largest I have ever seen. With a practice this large I find it odd that the only comments you will find about all of their doctors and midwives are glowing. One or two negative reviews may be found here and there, but with 12 individuals delivering babies in this practice, the odds of only glowing reviews are slim which should be a red flag for future mothers and one I wish I had picked up on. Use caution with this practice because my experience was anything but nice. Sharon was rushed and barely stepped foot in the room with my husband and I before he was gone. He was something like the 8th person from the practice I saw and appeared to care less about my concerns. This is a huge practice so ladies do your research so you know just what that means.

April 19th, 2011
We need more doctors like Dr. Sharon!
On my first visit, he closely reviewed my medical history and asked good questions. Dr. Sharon listened to all my questions and concerns and answered each of them. He has a lot of knowledge and an excellent personality. It was refreshing having such a great experience and I highly recommend Dr. Sharon!

June 3rd, 2010
Terrific Doctor
Dr Sharon is an amazing doctor. He is smart, personable and makes you feel like you are a member of his family. I always feel like I'm getting the best medical care that I can get from him, and I will add that I'm very picky about my doctors. My only fear is that he will move, and then I will have to find another doctor. Also, the staff and nurses in his office are very professional and courteous, which is no longer a given with doctor's offices these days unfortunately. I like dealing with them.