Dr. Thomas Sharp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Sharp?

excellent care

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Dr. Sharp performed a quadtriple bypass on me in 2009 and I was very pleased with the results. I came in as an emergency and Dr. Sharp put me at ease on what needed to be done. Was told by several people that he was the best and since I haven't had any more problems, I have to agree

The Best Surgeon

Posted on February 13th, 2012

Dr. Sharp did my triple bipass surgery this year (2012). Everyone in the hospital doctor's included said Dr. Sharp is the best heart sergeon and if they needed this surgery they would ask for him (Dr. Sharp) to to the operating. I had surgery from Dr. Sharp and he is the best from my perspective also.

Metastatic Melanoma