Overall Review

May 14th, 2016
Great Surgeon!!
I did a lot of research to find a top doc. Dr. Shellenberger removed my thyroid and you can't even see the scar on my neck. He was patient, answered all questions and had great follow-up. The surgery went very smoothly. He removed my whole thyroid since I had a large nodule on the right and a malignant tumor on the left.

January 29th, 2015
Retired Educator
Dr. Shellenberger saved my life!

Dear and Glorious Physician
I have spent over 4 years under his care at MDA and never have had such a compassionate, knowledgeable, genuine, available, dedicated physician! He treats the "whole" person and that extends to the care givers too. His work is a mission and he is incredible committed to his patients and their care. I knew I was in the best of hands good news or bad. I have been cancer free for almost 5 yrs. and I know it was because of this man and his team. Miracles happen at MDA because of professionals and human beings like him.

Amazing Physician!
My experience with Dr. Shellenberger has been amazing from surgeries to follow up. Very knowledgable, caring and actually listens to any concerns I may have.

April 18th, 2012