A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shen, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Shen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Shen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shen practices Allergy & Immunology near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Allergists.