Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shen, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Shen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Shen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shen practices Allergy & Immunology near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Allergists.