Dr. Thomas Shen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Shen?

August 31st, 2016

Patient

The best. I have had skin allergies all my life. Dr Shen is the best

April 16th, 2016

Awesome Doctor. I have had skin allergies all my life. He cured them. Almost a miracle. Can't say enough about Dr Tom.

April 14th, 2016

The doctor was very rude and condescending. He seemed to be annoyed to be talking to me. Not worth the $50 copay to be treated so horribly.

January 29th, 2016

The best!

November 17th, 2015

Bed side manners bad! Did not appear to listen to patients concerns. Will not go back, am looking for another one.

January 30th, 2015

Great Doctor, just rude. Not very nice to his staff either.

March 11th, 2012

Very disappointed in this doctor. Sloppy and unprofessional office staff with poor follow through.Office staff preoccupied with doctor as to which wine tastes best.

April 17th, 2011

Impersonal

My overall feeling of Dr. Shen was very impersonal I was not truly listened to. Maybe Dr. Shen was having a bad day; however, as a new patient, I was not impressed! I believe that the diagnosis and treatment plan was rushed and my personal concerns were disregarded. I would not go back and would be willing to drive much farther to see another specialist.

June 17th, 2010

I am an RN

My overall experience with Dr Shen was excellent. He has a stong knowlege base and experience with my type of medical/allergy problems. He was referred to me by another MD in the Villages. He is also Board trained and certified,and an actual physician. In FL, a Nurse Practitioner can practice Allergy even though he/she does not have formal training and board cetification. The Village has such in the medical community, which suprised me since this is not the situation in the state where I previously resided. I plan to continue my care with Dr. Shen.

April 3rd, 2010

not a listener

When I expressed concerns regarding the medication my son was given, he essentially indicated i was incorrect. Because I guess I don't know my child (that's my sarcasm)! Furthermore, when I expressed a desire to utilize alternative medicines, he told me what I was trying didn't work (I went to another doctor who told me, if it's working and helping your child, then keep with it). I am very unhappy with this doctor and instead have chosen to drive an hour away to see a wonderful doctor.

August 17th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Shen for over 6 months and he seems to be very knowledgeable and is quick to get you the help that you need

April 17th, 2017