A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shipp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shipp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipp graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shipp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Daniel Shipp MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Shipp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shipp has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Shipp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Cohasset, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Cohasset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.