A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shook
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Shook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shook, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shook graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Shook has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Effingham County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Earl Shook MD and MPH is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Shook practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shook has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shook practices Urology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Urologists.