Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shope
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shope, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reye Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shope graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Shope has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Shope MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Shope practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shope has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shope practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.