A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shope
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Shope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shope, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reye Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shope graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Shope has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Shope MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Shope practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shope has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shope practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.