A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shope, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reye Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Shope graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Shope has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Shope MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Shope practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shope has 10 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Shope practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Howell, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.