Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shragg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shragg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shragg
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Shragg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shragg, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shragg graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Shragg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Shragg MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Shragg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shragg has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shragg practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pulmonologists and Sacramento Critical Care Practitioners.