Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shragg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shragg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shragg
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shragg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shragg, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shragg graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Shragg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Shragg MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Shragg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shragg has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shragg practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Pulmonologists and Sacramento Critical Care Practitioners.