A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shreeve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shreeve is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shreeve, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shreeve graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shreeve has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Beebe Medical Center
- Nanticoke Mem Hosp, Seaford, De
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Shreeve MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Shreeve practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shreeve has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shreeve practices Emergency Medicine near Lewes, DE.
See Lewes Emergency Physicians.