Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shriwise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shriwise, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shriwise
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shriwise Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shriwise, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shriwise graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shriwise has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Atchison Hospital
- Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Shriwise MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Shriwise practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shriwise has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Shriwise practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Atchison, KS and Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.