A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shuey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shuey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shuey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shuey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuey graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shuey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Francis Shuey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Shuey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shuey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Shuey practices Ophthalmology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Superior, WI.
See Duluth Ophthalmologists.