Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Shuler
Dr. Thomas Shuler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Shuler is affiliated with Carilion New River Valley Medical Center, Carilion Clinic and Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Shuler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Shuler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.
Dr. Ryan Harris
Orthopedic Surgery, Aerospace Medicine
Roanoke, VA 0 mi11
Dr. Franco Coniglione
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Roanoke, VA 0 mi11
Dr. James Chandler
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Roanoke, VA 0 mi34