A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shuster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Vein treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Shuster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Shuster DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Shuster practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shuster practices Vascular Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.