A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster graduated from Ohio University , Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shuster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shuster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Shuster practice?
Dr. Thomas Shuster practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.