Dr. Arthur Siachos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Arthur Thomas Siachos Excellent Doctor!
Seen Dr Arthur Thomas Siachos 4/12/16 for my first time. He seems to be an excellent doctor. Came in the room made sure he talked with me. Making sure i was understanding everything made sure that all my medications where refilled and up to date. First heart doctor i have seen since i have started having problems with my heart that order more testing and ECHO CARDIOGRAM. Even though this is my first time seeing Dr Arthur Thomas Siachos I think i have finally found a cardiologist doctor that truly cares about his patients but more important me as an individual. At this point i am very satisfied with Dr Arthur Thomas Siachos and Upstate Cardiology and feel very safe leaving all my cardio health needs in their hands. Thank you Dr Arthur Thomas Siachos and Upstate Cardiology.

May 5th, 2014
Person
Dr. Siachos has been my cardiologist for six years, and my husband's. He is attentive, sits and listens and talks until we are comfortable. He follows up on issues, speaks plainly and honestly. He has a good sense of humor, patience and genuine concerns. He's knowlegeable as the day is long. Absolutely an upstanding person, and physician.